We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist , you will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategy in order to increase online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts of our company and clients, The ideal candidate will use data to help inform behavior, come with a creative eye, and be able to collaborate across the organization to serve various brand and content strategy objectives. This role is for someone who has the desire to lead, shape, and drive audience awareness and engagement in a fast-paced happening IT environment. We are looking for someone who is equal parts analytical and creative.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute clients'/company social media calendar across owned social channels
- Ensure there is on-brand messaging across all social media channels
- Monitor and respond to client reviews on google listings and forums.
- Defining and executing the strategy for engaging followers across key channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and industry-specific forums and communities, with a focused effort on increasing engagement and growing followers.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Manage monthly data, insight, and optimization reporting
- Campaign management skills right from briefing process, managing and adhering to budgets, timelines, managing creative output and quality.
- Bachelor's degree in any stream.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Social Media specialist or similar role at a leading Digital / OTT / IT company
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Demonstrated experience managing social media channels professionally including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Adequate knowledge of digital marketing and digital branding
- Advanced understanding of standard social media metrics
- Ability to pick up on social media trends
Interested candidates drop your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you would like to work at CLICKALT GLOBAL PVT LTD and what makes you the ideal candidate for the job