Clickalt Global PVT LTD is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness. If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, if you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you.
- Build the marketing strategy for clients including identification of value proposition, target segments and markets
- Brainstorms new Digital Marketing strategies using all social media network and create benchmarks.
- Collaborate with our designers and creators to strategize pipelines of articles, stories, thought leadership, photos, videos, and more that drives top-line company messaging and initiatives.
- Hands-on experience with Facebook ads manager /LinkedIn ads / AdWords / Google DV360 marketing and media planning for all client objectives, channel selection, industry benchmarks.
- Design intentional and measurable ways to reach and better engage our core audiences
- Work closely with clients to lead the development of marketing programs and strategies
- Conceptualize and manage the execution of campaigns, social media, website development and lead generation
- Manage team of SEO, Designers and Web developers
- Regularly manages client timelines and priorities to ensure monthly and annual goals are met and exceeded
- Identify opportunities to enhance our client’s businesses and grow our own revenue with existing clients
- Drive measurement of campaign effectiveness using a variety of analytics tools
- Manage resources, budgets, and timelines for multiple clients accurately and efficiently
- Need to identify opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
- Develop advertising and promotional campaigns, invent creative ideas for campaigns, branding and online marketing.
- Better understanding of client requirement to multiply ROI.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 6+years of experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or similar role
- 6+years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Must have pulse on new digital trends across digital, mobile and social platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Outstanding Networking, Interpersonal skills, Creativity, Flexibility, Maturity, and Judgment.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills