Clickalt Global PVT LTD is looking for a competent Public Relations (PR) Specialist to shape and protect our corporate image in ways that promote our business, values and mission. You’ll be responsible for maintaining media relations and collaborating with marketing teams in promotional activities. We expect to see candidates who can impress us with their copywriting and presentation skills. We’ll be on the lookout for experience in corporate communications, project management and social media. Throw a lot of enthusiasm and a pleasant personality into the mix and you’ll be our ideal candidate. The goal is to maintain positive public awareness of the company and its brand.
- Co-ordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels Organize and manage various Public Relations activities.
- Coordinate in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials
- Knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Measure performance of each activity and event.
- Determine KPIs for PR.
- Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign.
- use different channels to optimize campaign's reach and success.
- Work with marketing team to ensure match with the corporate brand.
- Arrange and coordinate interviews.
- Research and gather opportunities for sponsorships.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencres and politicians.
- Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices
- Conduct research and analyse public opinion
- Previous working experience as Public Relations Specialist.
- A graduate or Postgraduate in Journalism & Mass Communication, PR, Advertising, or MBA.
- 2 years of experience with Social Media management.
- Excellent writing, oral presentation, communication skills, editing, and proofreading skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver.