Clickalt Global PVT LTD is looking for an SEO Associate to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Monitor search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape
- Research, develop and implement search engine optimization strategies that will increase search engine results and rankings on all major global search networks.
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Use social media to distribute content and encourage external sites to link back to the site of the organization
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Drive targeted and loyal traffic to the website through effective community-building
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into more active users
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Be up to date on industry trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Track and drive the progress to ensure timely delivery.
- Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues.
- 1-1.5 years of experience as SEO Analyst/SEO Associate
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Internet Marketing, Website Development, Digital Media, Statistics)
- Knowledge of Guest Blogging and Content Marketing; Info-graphics, MS-Excel, SMO, ORM, Keyword Research, Google algorithm, Influence Marketing, Data Mining Tools is must.
- Should possess excellent verbal & written communication skills and Problem Solving attitude
- Passion for SEO: On page and Off page SEO, Technical SEO
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management system