Clickalt Global PVT LTD is looking for experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Marketing Executive to join our team. As a Social Media Marketing Executive you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy. To manages all the social media channels of a company or organization. Social media channels include Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, etc. You will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You would be responsible for ongoing updates about the brand and service of the company in social media accounts to engage customers.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten the audience and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Update and optimize the company’s content on Direct, Indirect channels and online listings
- Measure the success of every social media campaign through analytics
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, digital platforms, and other applications
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies
- Encouraging the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all the company's services
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Generate day-to-day original content for existing social media channels.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions, communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Develop & execute a marketing plan to promote services to increase number of visitors
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and optimization
- End to end Campaign setup, Keyword Research, Competition Analysis, Ad Content Creation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google and other social media best practices
- Proven experience in Account Handling.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Analytical mind set and critical thinking.
- Excellent multitasking skills