Clickalt Global PVT LTD is looking for a Social Media Marketing Associate. The ideal candidate oversees all activities on an organization or brand's social media platforms. He or she develops strategies to improve business visibility and brand awareness on various social media platforms. To assist both the marketing teams to boost their business through social media. To ensure that the Marketing department runs smoothly by managing administrative tasks. Identifying new opportunities by conducting market research. Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data by examining web traffic and rankings٫ among other metrics.
- Creating marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various departments, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy across key channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube)
Develop well-researched and engaging social media posts and content
- Translate the content into designs with support from the design team
Stay updated with the latest social media best practices, trends, and technologies.
- Produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
- Help in developing engaging, creative, and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Collaborate with social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by contributing to their work and offer guidance or direction when needed
- Expanding company’s social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increasing presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Monitor trends in social media tools, digital platforms, and other applications
- Encouraging the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all the company's services
- Reporting progress to senior marketing management
- Degree in Communications or Marketing,
- 2+ Years of Experience with Social Media Management
- Should have excellent knowledge of different content types for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Should be updated on current social media trends
- Creative thinking ability
- Strong communication and networking skills.