Clickalt Global looking for an SEO Specialist with 3+ years of experience to manage all search engine optimization activities. You will be responsible for developing and managing the SEO roadmap and drive initiatives till the completion, also The role requires collaborating with cross-functional teams such as developers, content writers, and business teams. You should possess good relationship-building skills while working with these teams. Proven work experience in optimizing mobile-friendly sites and apps or an IT company would be given preference.
- Develop strategy and execution of all SEO programs for our clients
- Develop and implement SEO strategy that reflects the business needs and drives strong traffic increase
- Achieve performance goals of organic rankings and traffic for our clients through onsite technical SEO and offsite link-building
- Complete SEO audits for new clients and contribute to our search proposals
- Ongoing management of SEO accounts to continuously improve performance through monitoring, on-page improvements, link building and content discovery
- Driving paid search work for clients, including strategy development, tactical expertise, and measurement of search programs
- Identifying and determining paid search opportunities for all clients as they align with their digital marketing goals and strategies
- Keep the Website relevant with the latest SEO digital marketing trends and best practices
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery and optimization that outperforms the competition
- Develop SEO reporting and regularly track our SEO growth and opportunities through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other operational metrics and learnings.
- Create technical guidelines for designers and developers to help optimize for SEO including URL structure, canonicals, page speed, information architecture, internal linking guides, markup.
- Monitor, maintain and grow quality inbound links, collaborating with our content teams to create SEO friendly content.
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, competitive audits, site infrastructure/product improvements and ongoing analysis.
- Must have 3-4 years of experience in SEO
- Must be Google Analytics certified
- Have strong experience in managing clients and internal stakeholders
- Have deep understanding of the technical implementation of tracking campaigns
- Experiences in Google analytics (analyzing skill), GTM, Search console, Google Data Studio, Moz tool, screaming frog, SEMrush, Ubersuggest & Google site speed checker
- Can demonstrate a proven track record of executing on high profile SEO campaigns
- Good understanding of acquisition marketing and how SEO fits into this
- Ability to juggle between multiple accounts and working with multiple teams at once